Natural Living Program
This online program and individual books will help you live, create & build naturally! Each issue’s topic builds on the last one to help you to create a self-sufficient and sustainable lifestyle. Each subject consists of a short video introduction that includes some great tips and then if you are interested in more detail, you can buy each book for $12.00 or $15
Every few months we will release a new chapter. Currently we have books available on Property Selection & Self-Sufficient Living. Here are the upcoming topics:
Building with the Landscape
- Property Selection - Determining your criteria (how much land do you really need? Time Frame? Location?), How to find the Perfect Property (Resources, Financing, Starter Houses), Check the Details (Future Building, Zoning/By-laws, Healthy Environment), Characteristics of the Land (Water, Trees, Solar and Wind, Neighbours), Checklist and Resources.
- Self-Sufficient Living - The homesteading relationship of your house to your land – growing food, accessory building details, preserving food options, animal keeping and the essentials of how to live off the land at various scales.
- Eco Villages - A variety of ways to become more self-reliant in urban or rural settings with a larger group of people – case studies, pro’s and con’s, starting your own hub and resources.
- Preparing to Build - Be prepared in advance with the variety of details concerning site design, future planning aspects, starting a budget, the variety of consultants that could be involved and possible permit requirements.
- Healthy Building - Healthier building from Building Biology, to specific non-toxic choices in the interior to exterior materials and systems, to an introductory awareness of geopathic, EMF and radiation in the earth and cosmic influences.
- Energy Efficient Building - Working passively with the environment and other easy sustainable options including passive solar, wind, water conservation & reuse and comparisons of insulation choices.
- Natural Building Systems - Why natural building systems such as straw, earth and wood are better and healthier wall systems to live with.
- Sacred & Living Geometry - The basics about sacred geometry, essential numbers and forms, the symbolism and enhanced living aspects.
- Invisible Environmental Energies - How serious this growing invisible epidemic is and the layering of choices you can do to protect yourself.
- Home Energetic Balancing - Introduction to energy balancing and how to keep your spaces clear to enhance positive energy flow.
- Building with Sensuality, Intimacy and Creativity - The importance of understanding your personal relationship to your built environment and how that reflects and informs who you are and how you live on a daily basis.
- Building Soul - Find out what resonates within you and what components make up a soul-filled building that is deeply satisfying and nurturing.